The gifts to add to YOUR wish list this year
What’s on your holiday list this year? These are not the gifts you plan to give away to friends and family, but rather the ones you actually want to receive! Luxury gifts to make you feel pampered? Delicious ones to fill your belly? Gifts to inspire creativity? We’ve got you covered!
We asked One on One Matchmaking’s Sarah Kathryn Walmsley, who has spent 20+ years in the matchmaking business, what is on her holiday wish list this year. Her expertise has led to more than 500 marriages and serious relationships so we figure she could help match us up with holiday gifts we’ll love.
Gifts Sarah Kathryn Walmsley Has On Her Holiday List
1. Nest Diffusers. These diffusers are so glamorous and decadent. Walmsley says she wouldn’t splurge on one for herself but would love one as a gift!
2. Diptyque 34 Candle. Walmsley calls these scented candles ridiculously amazing. You can buy them online or make the trek down to the Shops of Buckhead, which is across the street from Walmsley’s One on One Matchmaking office.
3. Dry Bar gift card. Walmsley says blowouts are her weakness. She welcomes any excuse to pamper herself. There really is nothing better.
4. Pampering at the Woodhouse Day Spa. A massage, facial, or any of their hair, skin and nail treatments could definitely make anyone’s holiday quite merry.
5. Monica Vinader jewelry. This jewelry line is fun and rather affordable and makes a great choice for a special holiday gift. Walmsley is specifically hoping for the RIVA Diamond Wave Triple Ring. Hint. Hint.
6. A New Love Life. Call Sarah Kathryn and her team at 404.355.4646 for a confidential coaching sessions with your personalized matchmaker, one-on-one access to Sarah Kathryn, and engagement of external image consulting. 1On1Matchmaking.com
7. A delicious bundt cake from Nothing Bundt Cake on Windward Parkway in Milton is sure to make the holidays bright and merry, and delicious! The delectable flavor for the month of December is Peppermint Chocolate Chip. Yum!